Monday 16 July 2012

Dear Friends

Welcome to my first Newsletter.
I am planning to write four general newsletters a year with details of what I will be up to over the coming months and a small number of event specific notifications such as The Birdfair and Christmas ordering.  

I do hope you enjoy this new addition to David Miller Art.



New Paintings for Sale

Due to the inclement weather I have been spending far more time in the studio than I generally do over the summer months. As well as catching up on my backlog of commissions I have also produced several new works for sale.  Atlantic Salmon, which sold straight off the easel, is now available as a limited edition print whilst the following paintings and other recent works that are still available.


Pike in White Water Lilies 

Size: 24 x 37 inches oil on board

Price: £3,800

I am very pleased with how this painting turned out and think that it is my best pike to date. Print sales have so far proved very encouraging.




Perch (left) and Roach (above) pencil studies. Graphite on smooth A3 paper. £150 each unframed.





Sea trout (top) and Salmon studies mixed media (oil and graphite).
Both framed at £420 each.




 New Prints


 Atlantic Salmon

Available in two sizes: 

A2 (13 x 22 inches)
 A3 (9 x 15 inches). 

Prices start at £64.00.
This is a limited edition of 100
Pike in White Water Lilies

Available in two sizes:


A2 (14 x 21 inches)
A3 (9 x 15 inches)


Prices start at 38.00






Facebook Promotion

As some of you may know I now have a dedicated page on Facebook. Occasionally I run promotions and competitions on this page and at the moment, due to the unfortunate cancellation of the CLA Game Fair, I am running a promotion over the weekend of the 20th-22nd July of 10% off all prints. Join my page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment